Application Deadline: November 6, 2020
All Teams : Dublin; Chester; Paris; London
The BOA Global Africa Summer Internship pipeline program offers penultimate students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America. As a summer analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a chosen line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
BOA offer a robust program which includes induction, technical and soft skills training, real time learning, networking and an opportunity for holistic personal development.
As a summer analyst you:
- Gain invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Benefit from invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Working closely with your team to support their day to day activities
- Analyst Internship and Full Time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Interviews often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as programs will close as positions are filled. All candidates must apply online via our Bank of America application system in addition to any resume drop you may be required to take part in via your careers service office.
- For our Associate level – MBA program applications, please attach your resume and cover letter in one document, and ensure you apply under the name of the educational institution you are currently attending.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Bank of America Global Africa Summer Analyst Program 2020