Area Business Development Officer Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Our client a well renowned FMCG IN Kenya is looking to hire 2 Area Business Development Officer.
Job Location; Western, Coast Region,
The ideal candidate should be a team player who understands how to identify a new market opportunity and develop and implement growth strategies.
- Support Distributor/ Channel Partner in achieving sales target, buffer stocks & help preparing orders.
- Achieve growth and hitting sales targets county wise by successfully managing the GT accounts in designated counties.
- Achieve projected growth and hit sales targets in GT by successfully managing the key accounts.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering and understanding their needs in GT
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Able to identifying new customers in GT/Institutions and increasing customer Base County wise.
- Preparation of advance monthly travel plan with dates/locations/expected expenses.
- Able to forecast projected sales/ Growth in territory
- Able to travel in appointed region.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Must have min of 3 years’ proven experience in introduction of new products, appointment of distributors/ wholesalers, channel partners & negotiating skills in General Trade (Food segment).
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
How To Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 11th July 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted