Deadline: June 26, 2020
Are you a citizen of an African country who is currently pursuing an academic career in economics? Apply now for the Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE) Visiting Fellowships 2021 at the University of Oxford.
The Centre for the Study of African Economies, usually known as CSAE, is an economic research centre in the Social Sciences Division at the University of Oxford, with researchers in the Department of Economics, the Blavatnik School of Government, and the Oxford Department for International Development.
It aims to make a significant contribution to the transformation of African economic performance by:
- Publishing significant theoretical and empirical findings;
- Establishing itself as a focus of collaboration between researchers and policymakers;
- Engaging with policymakers and academics;
- Engaging in the training of postgraduate students.
The fellowship supports a two month residency in Oxford, including
- Acccommodation and
- A small stipend.
- Applications are welcomed from citizens of all African countries who are currently pursuing an academic career in economics.
- Applicants must have a doctorate in economics.
All applicants must complete the online application form by June 26, 2020 to be considered for the fellowship. Applications include a 400 word research statement and a copy of your CV.
For more information, visit CSAE Visiting Fellowships.