Charles Darwin University is one of the most prestigious academic institutions in Australia and it offers scholarships in 2020 for international students through the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers program. The program focuses on undergraduate or postgraduate students. With that said, let’s check out what are the benefits of being awarded a position at this scholarship.
Charles Darwin University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for High Achievers: Benefits
If you win a position in the Charles Darwin University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for High Achievers program, then you will receive significant financial help. The program cover 25% or 50% of the tuition fee. To make things even better, tuition scholarships such as this one apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree. Now, let’s take a look at the application criteria.
Charles Darwin University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for High Achievers: Criteria
The target group for the program is international students. Check out the list below to see the selection criteria:
- The applicant must apply to commence study in 2020;
- The applicant must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
- The applicant must have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification;
- The applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- The applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
Official Letter and Deadline
We are advising all international students who are interested in this program to CLICK HERE and access the official website where they will find all the additional information that they need in order to successfully apply. The deadline is 15 May 2020.