Counselor Jobs, University Jobs in Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and develop comprehensive counseling plan.
- Prepare and administer questionnaires for new students for use in counseling.
- Liaise with academic advisors in identifying the students who need counseling and make the necessary arrangements to help them.
- Prepare and keep accurate records of counseling services at the university college.
- Recommend to the university Management those students who may need further assistance.
- Recommend students for work study program.
- Supervise staff under them.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Masters in counselling Psychology or any other relevant field
- Computer literacy
- Exemplary work performance
- 3 years’ experience as a student counsellor I or equivalent
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215
Quick Read>>> How To Write A Professional CV