Digital Marketing Jobs, Communications Jobs In Kenya, GoSavana Jobs
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Job Location Nairobi, Kenya
Job Type: Full Time
GoSavana Africa Limited is looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
• Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
• Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
• Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
• Keep up-to-date with our clients’ preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
• Liaise with Marketing and Sales teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
• Identify advertising needs
• Establish best practices in digital marketing
• Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
• Manage the company website.
• Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
• Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
• Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
• Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
• Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
• Familiarity with web design and HTML
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter, with your expected gross salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th February, 2020.
MUST READ>>> How to Write A CV in Kenya for a Job Application