Electrician Jobs, University Jobs In Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs
Position: Electrician II Grade III
- Installation of wiring in new buildings
- Repair and service of all types of electrical
- Inspecting all distribution Boxes for safety
- Maintenance of University College buildings electricity
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate
- KCSE C Minus or equivalent
- Government trade test II
- Exemplary work performance
- 1 year experience in electrical work or equivalent.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THE PRINCIPAL, THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215 MARIMANTI
Tharaka University College is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.