The 47 Champions Award for Youth Empowerment to achieve the SDGs will grant 47 awards to young Kenyans leading in actions aimed at achieving a sustainability.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2020
About the Award: Kenya climate innovation center (KCIC) in collaboration with food and agriculture organization of the United Nations, Youth enterprises development fund, ministry of ICT, innovation and youth affairs have launched the 47 champions award. The consortium invites a suitably and qualified youth to take in the 47 champions awards 2020.
Eligibility: The following are qualifications for champion awards:
- Applicants must be living and working in Kenya at the time of application; they should be aged between 18 and 35 years;
- Applicants should demonstrate current involvement in an agribusiness (in production, aggregation, processing or any other node of the agriculture value chain such as distribution, or IT and financial service provision.
- Applicants may be individuals or members of youth associations /groups/cooperatives;
- Applicants they may be entrepreneurs or wage workers/contributing family workers.
Our Definition of an Innovative Business
An innovative business is a business that demonstrates the use of a new approach, product, idea or service that has not been tested anywhere; ii. An approach, product, idea or service that is new to Kenya; or iii. An approach, product, idea or service that has not been applied to the sector in question in Kenya. Please describe
Eligible Countries: Kenya
To be Taken at (Country): Kenya
Number of Awards: 47
Value of Award:
- Study tours.
- Technical training.
How to Apply: Apply here
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.