Field Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Statpack Jobs
A leading manufacturer and distributor in Nairobi [Kenya] is seeking to recruit confident, competitive and goal oriented Field Sales Representatives with good knowledge of Packaging materials and packaging machines to be based in Mombasa Branch.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective Customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales target.
- Plan customers call and visit to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business.
- Demonstrate the ability to chart a growth pattern with ambitious targets
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Ensures that payments for goods/service sold are paid for in good time
- On time resolution of customer complaints
- Diploma in sales & marketing or business management
- Age – 28 years and above
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills
- Proven marketing experience of not less than 2 years in a busy sales and marketing field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working on strict deadlines, innovative and achiever
- Certificate of Good conduct
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [Mombasa residents are encouraged to apply]
NB: To reach us on or before 13th February 2020. Only short listed candidates shall be notified.