The Fostering Research & Intra-African knowledge transfer through Mobilly & Education (FRAME) Masters & Doctoral Scholarship Program 2020/2021 applications are now open. African Students are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 4th September 2020
About the Award: The programme’s objective Is to improve the skills and competences of students and staff through enhanced mobility between African countries. The specific objective is to implement Master’s. Doctoral level and staff mobilities via a strong graduate research and studies programme (GRSP) on Food, Energy. and Water Security (FEWS) with a suite of academic programmes on offer at the partner institutions .
Type: Masters, PhD
A person, who is a national of a member state of the African Union and resident in Africa, and.
Target Group 1:
Being registered/admitted in or having obtained a HEI degree or equivalent (i.e. alumni) from one of the HEIs involved in the Partnership (including the lead applicant)
Target Group 2:
Being registered/admitted or having obtained a HD degree from HEI not involved in the partnership but established in Africa.
Female candidates are highly encouraged!
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country):
http://frame nust na/courses-offered Field of Study: PhD in Spatial Science; Engineering and Natural Resources Science.
• Namibia University of Science and Technology. Namibia’ https://www.nust.na
- University of Buea, Cameroon. https://www.ubuea cm/ Field of Study: Master’s of Science in Agricultural Economics: Science in Wetland Ecology and Management and PhD in Agronomy (Crop Production).
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana https://www.knust.edu gh/ Field of Study: PhD in Food and Post-Harvest Engineering; Sustainability Energy Technologies and Master’s of Renewable Energy Technologies.
- Hawassa University, Ethiopia http://www.huedu.et/hu/ Field of Study: Master’s of Soil and Water Engineering, Plant Science and PhD in Plant Science; Animal Science and Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- University of the Free State. South Africa https://www.ufs.ac.za/ Field of Study: Master’s in Agricultural Economics and PhD in Disaster Management
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
Travel and visa expenses
- One (I) return flight ticket according to travel bands
- Visa costs related to the mobility.
- Master’s € 600 and Doctorates € 900
- One-month equivalent settling-in allowance
- One extra month for female candidates.
Insurance cost (medical, travel. accident)
- € 75 maximum per month
How to Apply:
Step One: Familiarise yourself with Mobility conditions
Step Two: Familiarize yourself with Courses on offer
Step Three: Apply to Partner Universities
Step Four: Apply for Scholarship
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.