Gynaecologist Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Obstetrician & Gynaecologist – Kutrrh/Dcsmobsgyn/286 – 1 Post
Reporting to the Head of Department, the Obstetrics an job exists to coordinate and provide specialized obstetrics and gynaecological services, coordinates obstetrics and gynaecological research and training and advises the hospital and public on the same at KUTRRH.d Gynaecologist
- Plan for all obstetrics and gynaecology services and resources in the hospital and participate in and contribute to the overall strategic planning of the
- Coordinate and provide obstetrics and gynaecology services and service delivery in the obstetrics and gynaecology unit of the hospital ensuring that they meet the expected standards and compliance in the
- Coordinate obstetrics and gynaecology referral services within and without the hospital according to the obstetrics and gynaecology needs in collaboration with other hospital sections and units and within the framework of the hospital and national referral policies.
- Supervise obstetrics and gynaecology staff to ensure that they offer timely obstetrics and gynaecology services within the expected standards, complying with the established ethics and regulations in the
- Coordinate and provide obstetrics and gynaecology research and training within the hospital.
- Monitor and evaluate progress and achievement of the obstetrics and gynaecology unit and services, research and training programmes in the hospital, prepare and disseminate periodic reports
- Offer specialized obstetrics and gynaecological service advice to the CEO and other sections/units and the general public in the appropriate
- Work with other medical specialists to solve single or multiple medical issue(s) or perform extensive surgery, when
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized
- Master of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists
- Valid Practice
- Recognition as a specialist by the KMPDC.
- Professional Insurance Indemnity
- At least two years of working experience as an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in a reputable
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Observation skills
- Analytical skills
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to apply
please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO Nairobi Kenya
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 28th July 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer