Japan Foundation for UNU (JFUNU) Scholarship is open for Developing Countries listed in the latest OECD DAC list The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Sustainability taught at United Nations University The deadline of the scholarhip is 28 Feb 2020.
Japan Foundation for UNU (JFUNU) Scholarship is available to undertake Masters level programs at United Nations University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Students from developing countries (listed in the latest OECD DAC list) are eligible to apply.
- a monthly allowance of 120,000 JPY* for living expenses for a maximum of 24 months.
- The tuition fees are fully waived for the scholarship recipients.
- However, travel costs to and from Japan, visa handling fees, and health/accident insurance costs must be covered by the student.
English Language Requirements
- Your official application must be submitted through the online application form.
- You will need to create a user account to submit your applications.
- The online form can be saved and returned to at any time before submitting.