Laundry Attendant Job, Hotel Jobs In Kenya July,
Title: Laundry Attendant – Somalia
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Net Salary: $500
Our client is a well-established 4-star hotel in Somalia seeking to hire an attentive Laundry Attendant to support the functions of their establishment. The Laundry Attendant’s responsibilities include cleaning, pressing, and folding clothes and other textile articles. With ability to keep a record of which items belong to whom.
To be successful as a Laundry Attendant, you should demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Top-notch candidates will consult with customers to discuss supplementary laundering-related services that may be of use to them.
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers’ queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.
- Certificate/Diploma in related field.
- Valid passport
- Prior experience in a similar role is a MUST.
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Capacity to lift up to 20 pounds unaided.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
- Available to work shifts and on weekends.
How to Apply
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess ALL the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Laundry Attendant – Somalia) to email@example.com before Thursday 30th July 2020.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.