Maintenance Officer Jobs, University Jobs in Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs
GRADE: 11 (1 POST)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate preparation of design and estimate cost of works.
- Co-ordinate supervision of building works.
- Coordinate preparation of progress reports on building works.
- Liaise with contractors and consultants on building works.
- Responsible for quality assurance of building works.
- Co-ordinate staff training and development and other personnel matters.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree/ higher diploma in the relevant field or its equivalent from recognized institution.
- Exemplary work performance
3 years’ experience Senior Maintenance officer II or equivalent
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215
Quick Read>>> How To Write A Professional CV