Medical Officer Jobs, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Job Group M,
Terms of Service: Three years renewable contract,
- Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (M.B; Ch.B.) degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution; At least 2 years experience working in a busy cancer hospital as a medical officer post internship.
- Registration license from the medical practitioners and dentists board; and
- Current BLS, ACLS and ATLS and computer application skills Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Report to the Oncologist.
- Diagnosing, caring and treating all diseases.
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters
- Participating in management of medicines, medical instruments and equipment
- Providing health education, maintaining medical records, health information and data.
- Respond to all calls of duty by the intern doctor or nurse-on duty, whether emergency or otherwise, as quickly as possible
- Assist the consultant in all the wards, theatres and clinics.
- Undertake certain specified emergency surgeries, minor or major.
- Undertake medical examinations and certify physical fitness
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Maintenance of personal professional competency and participation in the continued professional development by self-study, attendance at scientific meetings, and participation in internal training programs.
How To Apply
Interested candidates applying for these positions must be Kenyan Citizens, with the qualification, skills and experience as outlined in the above detailed job description.
All applications should include a copy of National Identity Card/Passport, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, registrations certificates and Practising Licences.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com indicating the position being applied for and addressed to:
Garissa County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 563-70100