Medical Oncologist Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Medical Oncologists – Kutrrh/Dcsmonco/284 – 2 Posts
Reporting to the Head of Department, he Medical Oncologist job exists to coordinate and provide specialized medical oncology services, coordinate research and training and advise the hospital and public on the same at the KUTRRH.
- Plan for all medical oncology services and resources required in the oncology unit and participate in and contribute to the overall strategic planning of the
- Coordinate the implementation of the hospital strategic plan in the oncology unit within its vision, mission and culture, and other national and international healthcare and
- Act as contact person for the medical oncology unit and its referral services, research and training matters in the
- Coordinate and provide medical oncology services and service delivery in the oncology unit of the hospital ensuring that they meet the expected standards and compliance in the
- Coordinate medical oncology referral services within and without the hospital according to the oncology needs in collaboration with other hospital sections and units and within the framework of the hospital and national referral
- Supervise medical oncology staff together with their services, in the oncology unit of the hospital to ensure that they offer timely oncology services within the expected standards, complying with the established ethics and regulations in the
- Coordinate and provide medical oncology research and training within the
- Offer specialized medical oncology services advice to the hospital executive and other sections/units and the general public in the appropriate
- Work with other medical specialties to solve single or multiple medical issue (s) when required in the
- Monitor and evaluate progress and achievement of the oncology unit and services, research and training programmes in the hospital, prepare and disseminate periodic reports
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized institution
- Master of Medicine in Medical Oncology from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
- Valid Practice License
- Professional Insurance Indemnity Cover
- Recognition as a specialist by the
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Knowledge of professional standards
- Proven track record of oncology research and training in a reputable
- At least two years of working experience as a Medical Oncologist in a reputable hospital.
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Observation skills
- Analytical skills
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to apply
please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO Nairobi Kenya
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 28th July 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer