Mortician III Job, Current Medical Jobs in Kenya 2020, Latest County Government Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Group ‘G’- 5 posts
Duties and Responsibilities
- An officer at this level will work under supervision and guidance of a more senior officer
- Removal of the deceased from place of death
- Receiving of bodies and tagging for proper identification
- Escort mourners to funeral chapels
- Organize the reception after service
Requirements for Appointment
- Kenya certificate of secondary (KCSE) ‘D’ plain or its equivalent
- One (1) year work experience in a funeral establishment
- Be a member of a registered funeral professional association
- Must have attended a minimum of three months training in embalming mortuary science or funeral service education in a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer skills
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer