Nutrition and Dietetics Officer Job, Latest Nutrition Jobs in Kenya 2020, County Government Jobs in Kenya July 2020,
Group ‘K’- 5 posts
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics/ Clinical Nutrition or Home Economics from a recognized institution;
- Registration by the Council of the Institute of Nutritionists and Dieticians (CIND);
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and implementing therapeutic diets for outpatients and inpatients;
- Providing guidelines on therapeutic diets for existing and emerging diseases for hospital use and home based care and other institutions;
- Treating and counselling patients using specialized dietetic nutritionally modified products;
- Implementing the nutrition and dietetic process including screening;
- Assessing, formulating and implementing nutrition interventions and evaluating outcomes;
- Providing nutrition support in patient management in health care facilities;
- Developing and disseminating nutrition behaviour change communication, information, education and communication materials;
- Implementing nutrition health programmes;
- Collecting and compiling nutrition and dietetic data.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: email@example.com or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer