Online Store Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Our client a well renowned FMCG IN Kenya is looking to hire an Online store manager.
Job Location; Nairobi,
The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining online strategies that are consistent with brand and business goals and that deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Responsible for everything that goes on in the store’s website. This includes the posting/displaying of the goods, making sure that all links are working, updating the database, and of course, customer service.
- Respond to emails as well as answer phone messages from clients within 24 hours or less.
- Coordinate with Logistics Company for on time deliveries, as well as stores for stocks availability checks.
- Ability to empathize with customers to understand their core needs, gather insights and create solutions that build the business with a customer-centric approach in the short and long term
- In charge of the promotion of the site as well as developing sales strategy to drive sales from the website.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Science or a related field
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Comprehensive understanding of search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience driving digital revenue who has great judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM and SEO marketing
- Demonstrate skill with technical tools and processes through website management, digital marketing, advanced data analysis or other relevant experience.
How To Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 11th July 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted