The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. Its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.
Orange Knowledge Programme Netherlands is available to undertake Short Training, Masters level programs at Netherlands Universities.
Scholarships are available for a selection of:
- short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months);
- master’s programmes (duration 12 – 24 months).
All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship are listed in Studyfinder. Please search in.
The Orange Knowledge Programme individual scholarships are open to mid-career professionals, who are nationals of – and living and working in – the following countries:
- You cannot apply with us. You need to contact your Dutch education institution. Each institution may have different specific criteria.
- For more information on the general eligibility criteria please read:
- OKP information for applicants(165 kB)
- Please note that there are focus areas for each country. Only applications that fall within the focus area of your country of employment are eligible.
- Please check the obligations and conditions before you apply:
- Obligations for scholarship holders Orange Knowledge Programme
- Please check whether your local government requires a government statement:
The procedure is as follows:
- Candidates register with their Dutch education institution
- Dutch institution nominates candidates and submits grant application
- Embassies check eligibility and assess applications
- Selection results published
- Grants awarded
The Dutch institution can give you more information on the various steps involved in the application and selection procedures, as well as the eligibility criteria. You can find contact information for the Dutch institutions on.