Plaster Technician Job, Medical Jobs in Kenya July 2020, Latest County Government Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Group ‘G’- 4 posts
- Application and removal of plaster and traction;
- Recording of procedures carried out on patients;
- Counselling patients;
- Ordering plaster and other supplies: and
- Assisting in planning and organizing orthopedic care.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with at least mean grade D+ or its equivalent qualification; and
- Successfully completed at least three years Pre service training, at the Kenya medical Training College or any: other recognized Training institution and have been awarded the Plaster Technician’s Certificate.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.