Registered Clinical Officer III Job, Current Medical Jobs in Kenya 2020, Latest County Government Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Group ‘H’- 7 posts
Requirements for Appointment
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Implementing community health care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities;
- Providing clinical outreach and school health services;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data;
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: email@example.com or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer