Registrar Jobs, Administration Jobs in Kenya, Tharaka University Jobs (2 POSTS)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- May be In-charge of a section.
- Supervise staff in their section.
- Supervise data processing for administrative planning.
- Supervise administrative information processing and dissemination.
- Supervise administrative communication with staff and student’s.
- Supervise administrative records management.
- Supervise general office services.
- Ensure implementation of university college policies and procedures.
- Taking minutes in meetings and ensure timely implementation of decisions.
- Ensure proper maintenance of records.
- Prepare budget and strategic plans.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Must have Master’s degree in either public administration, Business administration, Human Resource Management from a recognized institution or its equivalent
- Must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of management information system.
- Computer literate.
- Exemplary work performance and 3 years’ experience as Senior Administrative Assistant I or equivalent.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215
Quick Read>>> How To Write A Professional CV