Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Colnet Jobs
Position: Sales and Marketing Executive
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the company position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Graduate in marketing, business management or any other related field.
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- Candidate should have at least 2 year s work experience in facing corporate customers.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title on the email to email@example.com . Kindly indicate your expected salary.
MUST READ>>> How to Write A CV in Kenya for a Job Application