Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Virtual HR Jobs
Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will play a key role in discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction enabling the company to meet and surpass business expectations resulting to company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Approach and assist customers through the buying process and recommend products based on customer needs and requirements.
- Build and maintain good relations with customers
- Maintaining an updated record of potential clients
- Providing customers with timely and accurate information related to product specifics, pricing, delivery and order status.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts for current products and products in demand while being fully aware of new products.
- Ensuring there is proper stocking, display, price tickets and cleanliness is maintained.
- Making calls to clients after sales have been finalized as a follow up to determine client satisfaction
- Keeping up-to-date with market trends and product innovation.
- Ensuring that the condition of items are checked before delivery and the correct items are delivered
- 1-2 years sales experience in a similar role
- A Degree/Diploma in sales and marketing
- Exemplary report writing and presentation skills
- Basic IT skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Understanding of sales cycles and sales techniques
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 21st February 2020 clearly stating the subject heading “Sales Executive”. Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted