Sales Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Sales Executive – IT Business Solutions,
Reporting to: Senior Business manager,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems. They seek to hire a vibrant and efficient sales executive who will manage the Sales and Business development of the company’s security management systems.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Account Management that is, identify new accounts; cross-sell and up-sell
- Promoting and Selling the Queue Management System
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Qualifying and validating sales leads or commitment
- Creating detailed proposal documents / quotations and handover reports
- Develop a business marketing plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and business unit sales target and expansion of the client base
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Management of Sales and updating the Sales details onto the ERP system
- Ensuring sales performance and aiming to meet and /or exceed Target Assigned per month
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- Research and identify the client’s needs and customize products best suited for them.
- Taking clients for site visits and demos
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Marketing.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in promoting and selling software solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of B2B sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
Apply for Sales Executive Job here