Sales Representative Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Promoting pharmaceutical product sales through effective interaction with targeted customers to increase the awareness and use of the company’s products.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor or Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Ideal candidates should have comprehensive understanding of sales and marketing of Over The Counter drugs.
- To present, promote and sell drugs/medicines using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- To perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
- To establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- To reach out to customer leads through cold calling and visits;
- To achieve agreed sales targets within schedule;
- To coordinate with other employees in warehousing, sorting and book keeping
- To analyze territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- To supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- To keep in touch with the best practices and promotional trends;
- To seek new business leads.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the pharmaceutical sector, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Biological Sciences (Microbiology/Biochemistry).
- MS Office proficiency.
- Three years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably marketing of over the counter range of products.
- High level of motivation, organization, honesty, commitment and professional responsibility.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements; Applicants to send applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, indicating qualifications, present position, contact, passport photograph copy, names of 3 Referees and contact. To (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applications to be received not later than 1st August 2020