Security Jobs, Security Jobs In Kenya, Blueprint Security Limited Jobs
Security Jobs at Blueprint Security Limited
Night patrol driver.
Job areas Westlands, Parklands, Lavington.
- Ensure adherence to BPS policies, procedures and SOPs/guidelines
- Ensure adherence to Security and Risk Management policy and procedures
- Implementation of Security Management Plan, SOPs and associated document
- Patrol commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates are closed.
- Secure premises and personnel by guarding, and patrolling.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations/parking.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Any other duties assign by your supervisor.
- High School Certificate (KCSE).
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience of working as a Security Guard With documentation letter.
- Hight 5 ft and 8 inches tall (men) 5ft and 6 inches (ladies) with good physique body.
- Be a team player.
- Age between 24 to 45.
- Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili oral and written
Additional Mandatory Documents
- A certificate of good conduct from the police
- Next of kin phone number ID number current address
- 2 passport pictures color
- Kra pin
- Nhif / Nssf
- 2 copy of national ID color
Personal Skills and qualities
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Trustworthiness and integrity
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Reports writing
- Monthly Salary based on BPS Salary Scale
- Leave accordingly to Kenya Labor Law
How to Apply
Send your CV to email: email@example.com before 19th Febraury 2020