Warehouse Coordinator Jobs, Logistics Jobs in Kenya, WE Movement Jobs
WE are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to be responsible for controlling the flow of stock through a warehouse, monitoring goods in and out, safely and efficiently moving and handling items and keeping stock records.
The Warehouse Coordinator is accountable to the Warehouse Manager – Supply Chain for the responsibilities stated in this job description.
These responsibilities will be monitored and managed through annual performance review and supported through the monitoring of KPIs.
- Inspect incoming inventory for quality quantity and specification to ensure they incoming goods match the Purchase Order.
- Coordinate movement of inventory inside the warehouse between receiving and Dispatch area
- Use moving equipment pallet jacks to safely and efficient move inventory around the warehouse and shipping facility.
- Monitor and assist loading and unloading of merchandise.
- Prepare products for shipping purposes.
- Manage documentation associated with shipping processes i.e delivery note, invoices
- Manage product inventory and adjust any entries that may need to be regulated.
- Document all actions by handling logs and records and managing information on forms.
- Conduct physical Stock take to determine losses and identify stocks for shipment.
- Compile work orders and ensure appropriate compliance.
- Record all Inventory transactions in the Warehouse Management system-INFLOW.
- Evaluate materials performances to ensure durability and economy.
- Direct the work of warehouse personnel and oversee all associated activities.
- Evaluate staff performance and manage employee appraisals.
- Assume warehouse operations responsibility in the absence of the manager.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to direct the operations of the warehouse.
- Investigate and report warehouse operational discrepancies.
- Retrieve outgoing freight on shipping docks and ensure warehouse maintenance.
- Supervise Packaging and Loading inventory in vehicles safe shipping.
- Ensure delivery schedule is maintained and promptly alert supervisors if a delay occurs or is likely.
- Perform periodic inventory checks to ensure the accuracy of database information and minimize the risk of inventory issues
- A high level of integrity.
- High Eye to detail.
- Project management and planning.
- Time management skills.
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Determination and Persistence.
- Flexibility and ability to support the entire supply chain network (inbound/operations/outbound logistics)
- Diploma in a business related course Supply Chain Management/Finance/Stores Management from a recognised institution.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of working with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software
- Registered Member of KISM and/or CIPS.
- At least 2 Years’ Experience in supply chain.
How to Apply
WE are delighted to have you join our journey to bring about change in the world. WE are proud and excited to have you as part of our team!
WE sincerely thank all those who will apply, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send your cover letter and resume (indicating your current salary) to email@example.com on or before 29th February 2020
Quick Read >>> Motivational Tips For Your Job search