Applications are invited for the University of Westminster Part fee Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
Application Deadline: 9th November 2020
Eligible Field(s): See below
- Minimum Upper Second Class Honours degree and financial need.
- Please see our overseas academic equivalency guide to see if you meet the academic criteria
Selection Criteria: You must hold an offer on a full time Master’s course starting in January 2021 at the University of Westminster.
Please note that if your course falls into one or more of the below categories then you are NOT eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Postgraduate Diploma (e.g. Graduate Diploma in Law)
- Professional Practice courses (e.g. RIBA pt. III)
- Conversion courses
- Integrated Foundation year or Master’s
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Number of Awards: 10+
Value of Award: £3,000 Tuition Fee Award. Students on two-year postgraduate courses will receive the award for their first year only
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.