World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students is open for International Students from outside netherlands and who dont live in netherlands. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Eligibile Masters programs. taught at The Hague University of Applied Sciences The deadline of the scholarhip is Deadline: 31st March Annual.
World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students is available to undertake Masters level programs at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- students who are not from netherlands and also not residents of netherland.
- Three scholarships are available
- Each scholarship is worth € 5,000.
You are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if you:
• Come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
• Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
• Have never applied for this scholarship before.
• Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
- Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online application tool.
- Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the programme of your choice. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Submit your essay by emailing it to [email protected]. Please mention your name and student number in the essay. Please mention WCTS and your student number in the email subject. The deadline for submitting your essay is March 31st 2020.
A committe will judge all essays. he judges will select the three students whose essays will have impressed them most to receive the scholarship.